Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day #4 Reflection

Center Court - Great, rich discussion about thoughts and ideas about tech in schools.   We all see so many needs in our districts, some the same and some different but helpful to hear different ideas and possible solutions.

RSA Video:  Interesting stuff but in my aging brain I would have liked it to slow down a bit so I could absorb more.  Watching it again will clarify some of Robinson's points, especially about Divergent Thinking.
Glad to know that we all have the capacity to create but frustrating to see how it deteriorates with education.  What's wrong with this picture?

2 comments:

  1. Remember, you have access to that video on the website and you have that "pause" button! Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found myself feeling cheated we didn't really get to see the whole thing completed and one big picture as it got cut off at the end.

    ReplyDelete